Clinical Psychology Doctorate Application Reviews & Telephone Coaching
Writing an effective application represents a pivotal part of the selection process. Being shortlisted for interview rests on your ability to communicate your ideas clearly and effectively on the application form – you only get one chance to make a good first impression! Our consultants will provide you with the thinking space needed to develop a coherent message that engages the reader.
On receiving your application we will review it, identifying areas of strength, whilst noting any opportunities for improvement. Our consultants will contact you to establish a collaborative framework designed to elicit information regarding the unique communication you wish to convey to your chosen course.
- We aim to structure a strategic approach that will enable you to clearly identify opportunities to develop your application, exploring aspects of tone, style, and content. We will help you to develop your own unique writing voice – one that is engaging, informed and fit for purpose.
- We will encourage you to distil your experiences so that they are relevant and reflect your own personal values.
- Our consultants are up-to-date with the most current NHS issues facing psychologists, and will be able to help candidates reflect and communicate how their life/career experiences equip them to address these exciting challenges.
To order our Clinical Doctorate Application Reviews & Telephone Coaching service:
1. Fill out your details and attach your application form
2. Then, click the button below to go to PayPal and pay
We will then contact you by email within one week to arrange a suitable time for one of our consultants to ring you.
We provide the thinking space